Design Thinking Journal
Design Thinking | Winter Semester 2015 | University of Technology, Sydney
- Bend it, photographed by O. Damian.
- Borges, J.L. , edited by D.A. Yates & J.E. Irby,
Labyrinths: selected stories and other writings, Penguin, London.
- Brown T. with Katz B. 2009, Change by design: how design thinking transforms organizations
and inspires innovation, HarperCollins Publishers, New York.
- Calvino, I. ,Invisible Cities, Harcourt
Brace Jovanovich, New York.
- Covey, S. , 7 habits of highly effective people: powerful
lessons in personal change, Simon & Schuster, New York.
- Debord G. , The Society of the Spectacle, trans.
K. Knabb, Rebel Press, London.
- De Hoard, photographed by O. Damian
- Dorst K. , ‘The core of ‘design thinking’ and its
application’, Design Studies, vol. 32, pp. 521-532.
- Durant, W. , The story of philosophy: the lives and opinions of the
greater philosophers, Washington Square Press, New York.
- Eco U. , The Mysterious Flame of Queen Loana, Harcourt, Orlando.
- Franzen, J. , ‘Liking is for cowards, go for what hurts’,The New York
Times (The Opinion Pages), , viewed , <
- Heskett, J. Design a very short introduction, Oxford
University Press, Oxford
- Kimbell L. ,‘Rethinking Desing Thinking: Part 1’,
Design and Culture, vol. 3 no. 3, pp. 285-306.
- Kolko J. , well-designed, Harvard Business Review, Boston.
- My Derive , photographed by O. Damian.
- Old map at Darling Harbour, photographed by O. Damian.
- Race together, photographed by O. Damian.
- Remebrance poppies, photographed by O. Damian.
- Signs, photographed by O. Damian.
- Time warp, photographed by O. Damian.
- Vernazza shop, photographed by O. Damian.
- Yellow beetle, photographed by O. Damian.
- Yura Mudang sunset, photographed by O. Damian.